September 7, 2009

Beth at Marco Island

This is from MAY of this year. Yes, May! Didn't realize this was relevant to this blog until now as I'm the saving pictures to my computer. Haven't been able to do anything on my laptop for 4 months, so I didn't even look at the pics till I could download them. And now I see that these are worth posting.

There was a soapfest weekend in Marco Island, FL. From AMC, Beth Ehlers, Thorsten Kaye (Zach), Waly Willey (Jackson), and Bobbie Eakes (Krystal) were there. Also there - several actors from ATWT, GL, and OLTL. It looked like a very fun time with these stars.

Credit goes to The Beth Ehlers Board for finding these. Photography credit goes to Sue Coflin/Max Photos. And there are many more you can check out here: http://pa.photoshelter.com/c/suecoflin/gallery-list.
Just look for the five galleries spanning from May 1st through 3rd:
Painting Party
Night Of Stars
Celebrity Bartending
Cruise On Princess
Ramblin' Rose






No comments: