July 18, 2008

More About the Joint Interview

This is from SOD's most recent Insider Newsletter courtesy of RPG's Official FanSite:

Stephanie Sloane: My other interview was with AMC's Beth Ehlers (Taylor) and Ricky Paull Goldin (Jake), who talked together for the first time about leaving GL, where they played Gus and Harley. We were set to meet at a restaurant in Midtown, after work, but Ricky got stuck on set, so Beth and I had a chance to catch up before he got there. (In a random coincidence, she and I were in a French class together at Syracuse University.) When Ricky finally arrived (full of apologies, of course), we had a delicious steak dinner and the two opened up about the end of "GusH." "I thought that Gus and Harley were going to fall in love again," Beth lamented. "I knew what dress I was going to wear." Their close bond was apparent throughout the interview, and as Ricky said, "If you're watching Beth make dinner in her kitchen, all you have to do is pan over to the living room and you'll see me on the couch with her two kids, all under the blanket, watching the baseball game. I should be on a date, but I'm not." That's just the tip of the iceberg. Read their revealing interview in the new issue.

No comments: