January 8, 2009

1/7/09 ~ Faking Recovery

Jake and Taylor have ANOTHER quick chat. Jake finds out that Taylor is faking her recovery to keep Brot close to her. Otherwise, Brot wouldn't be around as much. Taylor wants their love to blossom again, so to speak.

You can find the video clip here: http://rickypaullgoldinfans.yuku.com/topic/1092

And here's the transcript courtesy of TV MegaSite:


Brot: There you go. There you go. Nice job, L.T. Good job.

Jake: Hey. Something happen? Or why are you looking so --

Taylor: Looking so good? Great coach.

Brot: I'll go get the car.

Taylor: Thanks.

Jake: What -- what's going on? I mean, either you had a major setback or -- or -- what's up? Something up?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor: Brot won't leave town until I am fully recovered, so I'm taking my time. That's what this is about.

Jake: You're faking it. Oh, my -- look at you.

Taylor: Stop.

Jake: What? I have seen you run up and down these hallways practically, and now you're -- you're trying to pretend like you're an old lady. You move like a old lady.

Taylor: Ok, stop it.

Jake: What?

Taylor: I just -- I need a little bit more time with him, and this is the only way.

Jake: But what you're doing is wrong.

Taylor: I'm actually trying to help, jake.

Jake: Oh, so you're going to lie, and that's supposed to be for his own good?

Taylor: We do not have a deep enough connection yet. I need more time with him.

Jake: Wow, so that's how you get it? By pretending to an invalid?

Taylor: Could you stop being so self-righteous? I can't exactly sit down and chat with him over coffee. It's too intense for him. But if we do something like physical therapy or exercises, it -- it's actually -- he gets comfortable, and he opens up to me a little bit.

Jake: Such a shame, I thought you were making progress.

Taylor: This is my progress, ok? That's what this is about.

Jake: Hmm.

Taylor: Healing his scars, the scars that are keeping him --

Jake: From loving you?

Taylor: Yes, and from letting me love him.

Jake: No, I get it, I get it.

Taylor: Look, I've -- I've tried being honest. I've tried being tough. I've tried everything I can think of, but he runs.

No comments: