September 3, 2008

8/29 Transcript

Credit goes to TV Megasite. Retrieved from Ricky's Official FanSite.

Amanda: I am. I'm impressed.

Jake: Yeah?

Amanda: Mm-hmm.

Taylor: Ugh, of course. Crap! [She falls]



Taylor: Nope, fine.

Jake: Really? Well, you've twisted the ankle, and this is the same leg as the plantar fasciitis. That's good. You keep -- you keep focusing on this leg.

Amanda: You have warts?

Jake: No, love, no. Never mind, no.

Taylor: Really, it's fine.

Amanda: Well, you're missing out. He has magic hands, too bad.

Jake: True what she says. They're magic. Once tried to have them insured, too valuable.

Taylor: That's why I'm here, to see the magic hands. I'm in awe.

Amanda: Well, the magic really comes out at night or in the morning or anytime actually.

[Jake chuckles]

Jake: We need to get the ankle taped up, so look. Can we get you back to your apartment?

Taylor: Not the apartment.

Jake: Ok, sure.

Taylor: I don't need help.

Jake: Ok, all right.

Amanda: If you say so. Hey, what do you say? Two out of three, make it interesting with a bet?

Jake: Ok. You sure I just can't help you? Come on.

[Taylor gasps]

Jake: Tough guy.

Taylor: Just not the apartment.

Jake: All right, not the apartment. Not the apartment. Can we -- can we go?

Amanda: Yes.

Jake: Let's just -- just get under there. Just one step at a time.



Taylor: Wow. Mild-mannered doctor by day and weird, cabin-loner guy at night.

Jake: Now, who's fault is that? You got the apartment, right? I'm sure there's a little crease ironed into the cushion pillows by now, and the ketchup and the mustard is standing at attention. Elevate this.

Taylor: Yeah, that apartment is not all it's cracked up to be.

Jake: Why, what's the problem?

Taylor: Well, for one thing -- [Finds Amanda's bra]



Amanda: Well, sorry. Awkward.

Taylor: Sure, when did you start wearing women's underwear?

Jake: Well, my brother was the macho one. I guess I just didn't get enough attention.

Taylor: Well, pink is not your color.

Jake: Thank you.

Taylor: Is there anything else I should know, you know, for gift-giving time?

Jake: Right.

Taylor: Push-up, lace?

[Taylor chuckles]

Jake: Well, my panties aren't under there, are they?

Taylor: Oh, oh --

Jake: I'm kidding.



Taylor: I should've known better.

Jake: You do know better. You're not supposed to be jogging on the ankle, but it's not your fault that you have a staircase to contend with at your apartment building.

Taylor: Yeah, that apartment. I'm not sure that's going to work out.

Amanda: What? That place is adorable.

Taylor: I know, um, it's just the price. I can't afford it. I didn't factor in the utilities and all that stuff, you know? But this place is great.

Jake: Thank you.

Amanda: The yacht? I mean, there's plenty of room, and you could move in. You could kick in for some utilities, maybe some rent.

Taylor: Are you serious?

Amanda: Yeah, yeah. I mean, I'd love the company. Well, other company.

Jake: Hmm. Yeah, I've heard of worse -- worse things than a yacht.

Taylor: It's great. It -- thank you. That's really nice.

Amanda: Yeah, all right, so i will meet up with you later at the yacht cabin, and, uh, i have, right now, I have some party planning at fusion, so don't have too much fun without me. Bye.

Jake: Bye.

Amanda: Bye, roomie.

Taylor: Bye, roomie.

Jake: Oh, my god.

Taylor: What?

Jake: I give it two days. Just --

Taylor: Why?

Jake: Because, you know, apples, oranges. You're army, she's --

Taylor: Nice. She's nice.

Jake: She is nice. And she's spontaneous, a free spirit. She only cares about what feels right or good, you know? There's no debating, no analysis, no rules. She's not big on rules. Or clothing. Sorry, that was too much information.

Taylor: No, it's ok.

Jake: I -- my inner monologue.

Taylor: It's fine. I'm used to it. I'm usually the only girl with a bunch of guys. Kind of makes me feel like I'm back with my men. Kind of. I cannot get back there soon enough. Where I belong.



Jake: So all the boys talk to you about their love problems.

Taylor: Yeah, love problems and, you know, their sex lives, their partying, their gambling, their bitching and moaning, all of it, sure.

Jake: You talk to them?

Taylor: No, I'm a sphinx. Of course, I talk to them.

Jake: I'm talking about do you talk to them about your love problems, your love life?

Taylor: Well, you know what? We know when to stop talking. Thanks for the wrap, doc.

Jake: You want a ride? You really shouldn't be walking on the ankle.

Taylor: Leave it alone.

Jake: Leave it alone.

No comments: