September 5, 2008

9/4 Trancsript (Take 2 Only)

Go here to find the whole transcript: http://rickypaullgoldinfans.yuku.com/topic/810
Credit goes to TV Megasite.


Jake: Taylor. Taylor. What happened?

Taylor: He grabbed her. I saw him grab her and something kicked in, my gut instinct. It happened very fast.

Jake: Do you want a glass of water or something?

Taylor: Did Frankie go call his dad?

Jake: Why don't we -- why don't we go inside? Listen, I'm sure you did -- I'm sure you did what you had to do.

Taylor: The army might not see it that way.


Taylor: Amanda must be wondering where you are.

Jake: She's busy putting out your fires. Do you want a ride back to your yacht?

Taylor: I really need some air.


Taylor: God, that makeup was so not me.

Jake: You're shaking. You want to talk to me?


Jake: You're shaking. Just give me your hand.

Taylor: It's been a hell of a night, huh, doc? In case you blocked it out, i killed somebody.

Jake: How long has this been going on? The shaking? Since iraq? I know you saw a lot of horrific things over there.

Taylor: You have no idea.

Jake: And you're not going to tell me, right, because i wasn't there?

Taylor: I'm not going to tell you because you wouldn't understand.

Jake: Why don't you try me?

No comments: