August 27, 2008

8/26 Transcript

Credit goes to TV Megasite, but I got it from Ricky's Official FanSite. http://rickypaullgoldinfans.yuku.com/topic/790

Jake and Taylor: What are you doing here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jake: See these keys? These were given to me by my brother, Tad. This apartment belongs to my nephew Jamie.

Taylor: See these keys? They were given to me by the landlord. This is my lease, signed and notarized.

Jake: I'll sleep at the hospital.

Taylor: I win.

Jake: Won't be the first time. I'm having troubles when it comes to living accommodations, for some reason.

Taylor: I know. I -- I heard you on the phone at the hospital, talking about moving out. Sorry.

Jake: Yeah, moving. I've been doing that a lot lately.

Taylor: You know, this is stupid. We can both spend the night here. We'll just talk about it in the morning over coffee.

Jake: Are you sure?

Taylor: Reason I shouldn't be?

Jake: Uh, just a strange place, strange guy, you know. Are you usually this gutsy?

Taylor: One, I could probably take you. Two, I already let you fondle my foot at the hospital. And, three, I think my virtue is safe with you. I can't go to school with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Taylor: You visualizing design ideas?

Jake: Yeah, I'm thinking a cabana look would be nice. Or disco, because disco never dies, never.

Taylor: I like that. What was your last place like?

Jake: Uh, temporary, and the place before that was a medieval hovel. Sudan, southern Sudan. Not enough medical supplies.

Taylor: Were you Doctors Without Borders?

Jake: Yep.

Taylor: That's really cool. You come all the way back here just to have your heart broken.

Jake: My heart? Oh, well, I had a little romance a long time ago, but Aidan loves Greenlee, and it's all good. I -- I'm just out of luck, that's all. What can I say?

Taylor: Well, I'm sorry. Any new prospects on the horizon?

[Knock at door]

Jake: Should I get that?

Amanda: Welcome wagon. [Kisses Jake]

Taylor: I guess so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Amanda: Oh, hi. I'm Amanda. Are you one of the movers?

Taylor: No, I'm Taylor. I live here.

Amanda: What? I thought Jamie rented the apartment to you.

Jake: We both kind of ended up getting the same apartment.

Amanda: Oh. Well, lucky for you, I have my houseboat. You can come aboard, matey. It's actually a yacht, but that sounds so decadent.

Taylor: I know.

Jake: I don't know if that would be the greatest idea.

Amanda: The greatest? Sure, it is. The safest, probably not. Come on, live on the edge. All right. Well, the offer stands. I will even leave the snacks for you. I'm so sweet.

Jake: Thank you.

Amanda: All right. It was nice to meet you, Tyler. Bye, handsome.

Taylor: Taylor.

Jake: Bye.

Taylor: So, that's your girlfriend -- as in, a girl that you like? What happened to Aidan?

Jake: Her name is Amanda. She's not my girlfriend. And Aidan was just my roommate for about 10 minutes. Wait a second. Wait a second.

Taylor: See, now you're thinking what I thought.

Jake: You think I'm gay? Do -- you think I'm gay.

Taylor: Hey, Aidan, sweetheart, I get it. You're in love.

Jake: This is fantastic. So when she came in with her welcome booty, you think --

Taylor: That's what you're calling it now? Whoo!

Jake: Listen, I'll tell you something. If it's a problem that I'm here because I'm a guy that doesn't like guys, then just let me know because I have other places that I can stay. I can stay on a boat. It's a yacht. It's actually a yacht. Did you hear her?

Taylor: Go ahead, stud. Go right ahead. Unless, of course, you really do miss Aidan.

Jake: I'm just tired and have an early call in the morning and I just would really -- i just want some sleep.

Taylor: Just stay. It's no big deal, seriously. I'm used to hanging with the guys.

Jake: What, in the men's locker room?

Taylor: Not exactly. [Unzips a bag to reveal her military uniform]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Taylor: Not exactly my "run to the supermarket" outfit, huh?

Jake: You're retired?

Taylor: No, I'm on leave. I'm just waiting for my redeployment papers so I can get back to Iraq.

Jake: You know Frankie Hubbard?

Taylor: I do know Frankie Hubbard. He's the reason I landed here.

Jake: Yeah? Well, don't take him back with you.

Taylor: Would that be such a bad thing?

Jake: Yeah. I mean, he's done his time, you know?

Taylor: Well, it's not a prison sentence. Come on, doc, you know how it is. You do your service, we do ours.

Jake: Let me tell you something. Doctors without borders is nothing like the army.

Taylor: Does Frankie know that you have an ax to grind?

Jake: No, I respect Frankie. I think he is a healer and he's got his priorities straight.

Taylor: As opposed to this thug who's bent on world domination? I'll try not to be offended. And, hey, don't worry, doc. We protect those who can't or won't protect themselves, even guys like you. Lights out. I'm going to have to go change in the men's locker room. And I call the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


[Taylor moans in her sleep.]
Taylor: Come on. Stand down. Stand down.

No comments: