August 29, 2008

8/28 ~ Anger, Passion, & Jealousy

This episode isn't really a Take 2 episode except for the last scene, but I thought it's still important to post.

Anger: Taylor pleaded with Frankie to help her redeploy. In her attempt they fight because she's obviously hiding something, and she can't hide it from him. He knows her too well. She can't fool him at all.
Passion: Amanda introduced Jake to his new cabin (aka David Hayward's old cabin). They encountered a lizard and joked around about things. They christened the cabin by making love on the floor. Very hot!
Jealousy: The last scene - Taylor was running with difficulty, and she saw Jake. He didn't see her, though. She was a bit happy to see him...until Amanda caught up to him. Taylor was obviously jealous of Amanda.

You can read the transcript here: http://rickypaullgoldinfans.yuku.com/topic/794

Credit goes to RyleefanAMC again. Not me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying your blog. Keep up the good work.

Hmmm...jealously...I agree with you there, but I think it is there for another reason. I think she is jealous of what Amanda and Jake have, the interaction, the chance to be together. I think when she looks at Jake and Amanda, she is missing what she and Brot had or could have.

Kate said...

Ahh, very true. Wasn't thinking she was jealous of their relationship. I was too blindsided by Taylor possibly wanting Jake for herself, haha.

Glad you enjoy the blog! :)