August 8, 2008

8/7 Transcript

Jake and Taylor ran into each other for the second time. This time not so literally. They were just running side by side, and then Jake caught up with her at the beach. They had two VERY brief scenes as transcribed here:

Jake: Nice pace.

Taylor: What?

Jake: I said it was an impressive pace.

Taylor: Oh, thanks. I like to stay in shape.

Jake: Yeah. Well, it shows. It's nice to see I'm not the only crazy person that doesn't mind the sticky heat, you know?

Taylor: Yeah. Well, you get used to it. Hey, I like to double-time my last couple of miles.

Jake: Yeah, sure.

Taylor: I'll see you.



Jake: Hey. It was a nice sprint.

Taylor: Yeah.

Jake: Monitoring your heart?

Taylor: Yeah.

Jake: Training?

Taylor: No, just running. And now, actually I'm running late. Excuse me.

Jake: I just wanted to introduce myself. Jake.

Taylor: Have a nice day.


We learned a little about Taylor, and that'll have to do until her next appearance. I know for sure she'll be on next Thursday with Jake (yet ANOTHER run-in). AMC is sure taking this slow. Hopefully the pace will pick up more.

At the moment clips of the two scenes are not yet available. If they are tomorrow, I'll definitely post them. Any later...I can't until I return from my week-long vacation.

Credit of this transcript goes to RPG's Official FanSite: http://rickypaullgoldinfans.yuku.com/topic/743

1 comment:

PRIYARAJAN said...

Hi, wonderful......will you visit
my blog to know the easiest ways to make money online?