December 23, 2008

12/22 Transcript (JT Only)

Credit goes to TV MegaSite again. Read the full transcript here: http://tvmegasite.net/day/amc/transcripts/amc-trans-12-22-08.shtml

Jake: Hey.

Taylor: Hey.

Jake: You here for physical therapy?

Taylor: Yeah.

Jake: How's Brot? Did you see him? How's he doing?

Taylor: He's still in jail. I think he's perfectly happy to rot in there. He won't take any help from me, he won't help himself. How do I let him bury himself in there when the guy that I knew -- you didn't know him. He was so --

Jake: So what?

Taylor: I'm not going to do this. I'm not going to dump on you. That's all I do is I dump on you all the time.

Jake: All right, well, go to physical therapy.

Taylor: Yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake: Someone's going the wrong way.

Taylor: I -- I -- I know. I just -- I can't -- I can't focus on therapy when Brot's locked up.

Jake: Hmm.

Taylor: I can't do it. I don't know why he -- he won't even listen to me. He won't even let me help him at all. He's so stubborn. I know it's not your problem. It's my problem.

Jake: Well, it's -- it's ok.

Taylor: It's not ok. It's not ok because -- because you know, once upon a time, we were almost something, and now -- now we're --

Jake: Can I help you out -- help you out here? We're friends. And that's what friends do, they help each other. Look at this. I give you a gesture, a nice gift. Is that nice of me?

Taylor: Yes.

Jake: I'm a nice person. So why don't we just shut up with all that stuff, talking, just, you know, let's talk about options.

Taylor: With the army? The army's justice system? There are no options.

Jake: Well, there's got to be somebody that we could talk to, somebody with some power, somebody that could change something, somebody that can maybe -- anything -- reduce the charges --

Taylor: That's a great idea.

[Taylor sighs]

Jake: Yeah?

Taylor: That's a great idea. Thank you! Thank you, Jake. That's great!

Jake: Which part? Which part? Glad I could help.

No comments: