December 4, 2008

12/3 ~ Face To Face

Taylor forces Brot to face her, and she's shocked. Both her and Brot reel separately from the look she had on her face. Frankie talks to Brot while Jake talks to Taylor. Brot disappears but shows up back at the hospital to see Taylor while hiding behind a curtain. She struggles to get up and pull the curtain open. She holds onto him as she looks into his eyes and sees the man she knows & still loves - very beautiful scene.

I've got to admit, I was so worried about Brot's arrival since I'm already a huge "Take 2"/"JT" fan. On the other hand, I was excited about it because that would give Ricky & Beth a meatier story. I was scared this week, knowing that both Jake and Taylor would find out about Brot. What a damper on their comedic scenes, dancing, and blossoming love. But I've been pleasantly surprised...

Everything with the Brot reveal has been amazing. I even see some chemistry between Brot & Taylor, which is pretty important. I'm eager to see what happens to the Brot/Taylor relationship while hopefully seeing some longing between Taylor & Jake. :)

Credit goes to kld0096 again.



No comments: