October 16, 2008

10/15 Transcript

Credit goes to TV MegaSite.

Jake: What's up?

Frankie: What's up, man?

Jake: Hey.

Tad: Go away.

Jake: No, what are you doing? Stealing from your wife's restaurant again?

Tad: Oh, what fun it is to laugh, but no, I'm giving Krystal a hand. The poor woman would probably be lost without me.

Jake: You can't stay at home because you're little remote control's broken on that little car of yours that goes around.

Tad: The second time this month.

Jake: You're kidding.

Tad: No. On the other hand, the good news is, it looks like your new toy is doing just fine.

Amanda: Ah, hey, boyfriend.

Jake: Hey.

Amanda: Can I call you that? We haven't had the talk yet.

Jake: Mmm, have you been up all night or something?

Amanda: Uh, celebrating "Bella's" demise and, uh, my bank account deserves a couple of cocktails now.

Jake: Hmm, coffee and water. We need both. Start with this, here.

Tad: Uh, incoming.

Taylor: Hey.

Frankie: Hey.

Taylor: It happened. I got my papers. I'm going back.

Amanda: Now there's something to celebrate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda: Oh, sorry.

[Amanda laughs]

Amanda: That wasn't a person.

Jake: So, you're going?

Taylor: So you heard.

Jake: I think the whole bar heard, pretty much. Congratulations.

Taylor: Thanks.

Jake: It happened pretty quick.

Taylor: That did not happen quickly and you know it.

Jake: No?

Taylor: Hey, my plantar's healed and my shrink says I can go. So nothing's holding me back now. Hey, Amanda, thank you so much for letting me stay with you.

Amanda: No problem. I'd -- I'd say I'm sorry to see you go, but it'd be a total lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda: Sorry if I offended you.

Taylor: It's okay.

Jake: She's been up all night --

Amanda: Well, anyway, it's better that you leave, right? I mean, you never really fit in here with your army talk and your tough girl attitude.

Jake: All right, why don't you just stop it? Stop it, okay, with the insults.

Amanda: What? It's true. Oh, come on. It's not like I didn't bend over backwards to make her feel welcome. I took her in, I dressed her up.

Randi: Are you okay?

Amanda: No.

Randi: I'm going to take her to the bathroom. Come on.

Jake: Go to the bathroom. She might have had a little too much to drink. Sorry.

Frankie: Might have?

Taylor: She's right, I didn't belong here.

Jake: So, uh, what about after the war? Where are you going to belong then?

Taylor: I don't know. I guess we'll see.

[Phone rings]

Frankie: Oh, hospital. Excuse me.

Taylor: Well, you were just a monumental pain in the ass.

Jake: Thank you.

Taylor: But I'll miss you.

Jake: I'll miss you, too.

Taylor: You know, Jake --

Jake: I wanted to say -- I'm sorry. No, go ahead.

Taylor: You go.

Jake: I just wanted to say I'm sorry, you know, if I -- if I made it difficult or I made you talk about anything that you didn't want to talk about. I'm sorry. I didn't -- I don't know why I did that. I don't know why.

Taylor: Sure you do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake: Hey, how's she doing?

Amanda: She is right here, and she feels like crap. I need to go home.

Randi: Oh, I can take her.

Jake: No, no, no. Why, so you can miss the breakfast with Frankie's parents? I know what's going on. No, I got time before my shift. Come on. Let's go.

Taylor: I'll help.

Jake: Really?

Taylor: I don't have anything else to do. Come on.

Amanda: You're going to throw me overboard, aren't you?

Taylor: That is not a bad idea. Just don't puke on me. I got her.

Jake: There won't be any puking.

Taylor: Do we need to make -- I think we need to make another pit stop -- whoa.

Jake: Take her to the bathroom.

Taylor: Go to the bathroom.

Jake: Going back to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake: Why are you being so nice to her?

Taylor: Amanda may hate me, but she's going to hate herself a lot more when she wakes up with a massive hangover. What?

Jake: I just, uh -- I've never seen you like this.

Taylor: Like what?

Jake: Happy. Looks nice on you.

No comments: