October 31, 2008

10/24 Transcript (Take 2 Only)

These scenes are the ones relevant to Jake & Taylor leading up to Taylor's fall. Credit goes to TV MegaSite again.

Taylor: Hey.

Jake: Hey.

Taylor: Let there be light, huh? Jesse Hubbard and I just got the generator up and purring. That's pretty impressive, huh?

Jake: Very impressive. You guys helped save some lives today.

Taylor: Yeah. I was just on my way to get fitted for my -- my cape and some tights. What's going on with you?

Jake: Just spent some time digging around in Kendall Slater's brain, is all.

Taylor: I'm sorry. Will she be all right?

Jake: She's alive.

Taylor: Well, thank God for you then, huh? I'm sure you did everything you could.

Jake: When the tornado hit and the lights went out, I -- I felt like I was back in Africa there for a second, working without a net and no rules, no backup. I -- I forgot where I was just for a moment, you know, and I just pushed forward, determined to do the impossible, I guess, save a life, with all the odds stacked against me. Ahem.

Taylor: And you did. You saved her life.

Jake: She had a seizure. She's unresponsive.


Taylor: I sure could use some coffee. I think you could, too. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back. Hi, Dr. Martin.

Joe: Hello, Taylor.

Joe: Jake. I spoke to the anesthesiologist and the rest of the surgical team. What were you thinking, continuing the operation with the power out?

Jake: I was trying to save her life. Dad, she seized. That has nothing to do with the power going out.

Joe: Yeah, well, it doesn't matter. You didn't follow procedure. You took excess risk continuing under the circumstances. You made a mistake, son.


Zach: A mistake? I'd say you guys sure made a mistake. Huh?

Jake: I did everything I could to help her.

Zach: Help her? It's nothing to do with Kendall. It's all about you. Hot-shot doctor tries to pull off miracles. Only this time it didn't work, and Kendall had to pay the price.

Joe: All right, enough, Zach, enough.

Jake: Excuse me.

Zach: I'm talking to you.

[Taylor screams as she falls down the stairs]

No comments: