October 31, 2008

10/30 Transcript (Take 2 Only)

Credit goes to TV MegaSite again.

Jake: Well...

Taylor: What do you want?

Jake: To say hello. Can't a guy just come and say hello?

Taylor: I'm never going to walk again, am I? So why don't you stop wasting my time and yours pretending that I am.

Jake: This is what they teach you in the army, how to give up the minute things get tough, huh?

Taylor: Shut up.

Jake: Can you make me?


Taylor: What do you want from me?

Jake: What do I want? I want you to fight. I want you to fight. The Taylor I know would not just roll over. The Taylor I know would do whatever it takes to get up and walk out of this room.

Taylor: Don't you get it? There's nothing left to fight for. Jake, my career is over, Brot is dead --

Jake: But you're not.

Taylor: But I may as well be.

No comments: