October 4, 2008

Picture Of The 9/29 Week!

I've had the idea to share a weekly picture for a while, but I've been waiting for the right time in Jake and Taylor's relationship. This past week featured the opportunity to choose a picture that, in my opinion, is the best of all the screencaps I made for the week.

On October 2nd, Jake and Taylor's connection deepened a bit, and I finally saw a spark between them. I've been waiting for Ricky Paull Goldin & Beth Ehlers' famous magical chemistry to shine through in their new roles. Of course I was worried when viewers pointed out that they weren't seeing the chemistry. But I had hope that when it's suppose to be there, it will be. On Thursday Jake grabbed Taylor's hand. They held hands for a bit, and there was chemistry. They also had some amazing eye contact.

Thus, the picture-of-the-week features the hand-holding:

No comments: