October 31, 2008

10/27 Transcript (Take 2 Only)

Just the Jake and Taylor scene with Frankie when Taylor wakes up. Credit goes to TV MegaSite again.

Frankie: Back's not broken.

Jake: Yeah, but there's injury to the spine.

Frankie: What are you thinking?

Jake: Well, we won't know till we test her.

Frankie: Thanks, sir.

Jake: Welcome. Hi.

Taylor: My two favorite doctors. Don't ask me to pick my favorite. I won't be able to do it.

Jake: I just want to say that was a hell of a cartwheel you did. Sign you up for the circus. I've never seen you head over heels about anything.

Frankie: All right.

[Taylor chuckles]

Frankie: Feel this?

Taylor: Yes. I am never fighting your battles for you ever again.

Jake: Did I ask you to help me? I did not.

[Taylor chuckles]

Frankie: What about this?

Taylor: Yes. Clearly, you needed backup, clearly.

Jake: All right, I'm sorry.

[Taylor chuckles]

Frankie: Feel this?

Taylor: Yeah, I can feel the whole arm. Don't apologize to me. It's not necessary. Actually, it's my fault. My foot just gave out and I just -- I went down. But since you're here and you are looking me in the eyes, admit it, you needed my help.

Jake: Well, hmm --

[Taylor chuckles]

Jake: Maybe a little -- no, not at all. I can take care of myself.

Taylor: Take care of yourself. How could I forget? The bra in your living room is evidence that you're very --

Jake: All righty, then. Don't --

[Jake chuckles]

Frankie: Feel this?

Taylor: This what?

Frankie: Do you -- do you feel this?

Taylor: No. What's wrong with me?

Frankie: It -- it's, uh, typical for this kind of injury.

Jake: You know, it's probably just temporary.

Taylor: Please, guys, drop the pretense. What the hell happened to me? Why can't I feel my foot?

Frankie: Here, here, and here you feel nothing, correct?

Taylor: Oh, damn.

Jake: Listen. It's trauma due to the fall. You have swelling around the spine.

Taylor: Swelling around the spine? That sounds bad.

Frankie: Well, in most cases, the feeling returns once the swelling subsides.

Taylor: Most cases.

Frankie: Yeah. With a little luck, we'll reduce the swelling and take it from there.

Taylor: Well, you're talking to the right girl. I'm -- I'm lucky. I'm feeling the luck already.

Jake: Look, I'm going to check on a couple of other patients, but I'm going to stick my head in and see you, ok?

Taylor: You don't have a rabbit's foot, do you, Jake?

No comments: