November 12, 2008

11/11 Transcript

Credit goes to TV MegaSite again.

Jake: Coming through.

Taylor: Come on, Jake!

Jake: Precious cargo.

Nurse: Dr. Martin.

Jake: Call Radiology, ok?

Nurse: Ok.

Jake: This patient's having a freaking miracle. MRI, stat.

Nurse: Ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake: The swelling has gone down, so your nerves aren't being, you know, crushed anymore. That's why you're getting feeling in the legs.

Taylor: Well, I don't know if I'd call it feeling, but it's definitely tingling.

Jake: Right, well, that's more than you had last week, right? Just want you to be patient.

Taylor: Patient -- you know, patience is not my strong suit. I set my mind on something, and it's 0 to 60 until I get it. Thank you.

Jake: Oh, you don't have to give me credit.

Taylor: Don't give you credit? This is all you, you pushing and pushing and pushing. This wasn't a miracle. All I needed was you believing in me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor: I haven't used this muscle in weeks.

Jake: Well, who's fault is that? You've had every opportunity in the world. Therapists were coming by here. What were you doing? You were throwing them -- you were throwing them out. Why don't you just forfeit?

Taylor: And let you win? Game on.

Jake: All right, challenge -- good, accepted. Ladies first, go ahead. You got to at least try.

Taylor: I am trying.

Jake: Well, I don't think so, soldier. Otherwise, the leg would be moving. Ready?

Taylor: You can be such a jerk sometimes.

Jake: Well, I think it's better than being a right-wing warmonger.

Taylor: It's called being a patriot, ok? And it's better than being a -- a bleeding heart, head-in-the-sand pacifist.

Jake: Taylor --

Taylor: I am so tired of people in this town treating me like I'm some over-the-top, gung-ho psycho zealot --

Jake: Taylor, Taylor --

Taylor: Just because I believe that one should serve their country, you know? I only believe that --

Jake: Taylor, can you shut your mouth for a second? Look. You're doing it. You're doing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake: For your first session, that was incredible.

Taylor: What are you doing? Add some weight.

Jake: No, no, no, no, I don't want you to burn out. I need you to rest it up now.

Taylor: Rest? How -- how could I rest? I finally see light at the end of this dark, miserable, airless, bleak tunnel. What?

Jake: It's just good to have you back amongst the living.

No comments: