November 30, 2008

11/26 Transcript

Credit goes to TV MegaSite again.

Jake: Wow, that's fantastic. You really look nice. I never knew.

Taylor: I am so not a party person.

Jake: Oh, sure you are.

Taylor: Tell that to the guy I killed at the last fiesta I was dragged to against my will.

Jake: Yeah, well, hopefully you won't need to take anybody out tonight.

Taylor: Well, if Dr. Hayward is there, I can't make any promises.

Jake: Well, if Dr. Hayward is there, I'll take him out myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor: All right, let's get this party over with.

Jake: Nice attitude you have there.

Taylor: Well, the only reason I agreed is because I knew that you would keep pushing me until I said yes. You owe me big, by the way.

Jake: Oh, I don't have a problem owing you. I'm going to like owing you. All right, let's get your shoes on.

Taylor: I don't need those.

Jake: Sure you do. You're going to be dancing, and it's cold outside.

Taylor: There will be no dancing.

Jake: Oh, there will be dancing. Let's get going here, Ginger.

Taylor: You know what? In here in private, sure, I'll dance with you, Fred.

Jake: You know, you are being negative. You realize that, right?

Taylor: I don't want people staring at me like I'm some sort of freak.

Jake: Well, you are a freak. I'm kidding.

Taylor: I don't want to go.

Jake: I was kidding. You're not a freak.

Taylor: I'm not going to go. I'm going to be bad company.

Jake: What is wrong with you? What is the problem?

Taylor: Nothing.

Jake: You -- let me ask you something. Does this work for you, generally? The thing that you do, freezing people out?

Taylor: Three years ago today, I met Brot. Today, three years ago. It was my first day in Iraq. We were hot, we were tired. We were jet-lagged. Mostly we were hungry. And he cut in front of me in the mess line.

Jake: Brave fellow.

Taylor: Yes, considering I was his superior officer. So I told him off. And he talked back to me.

Jake: Really?

Taylor: Next thing he knew, he was wearing my chicken surprise. And then I was wearing his orange juice.

Jake: Lovely. I hate chicken surprise with orange juice. I call that love at first fight, that's what I say.

Taylor: Yeah, pretty close. Sorry, he always comes up.

Jake: It's all right. I understand. You loved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erica: Jake, I had no idea you would be here.

Jake: You look beautiful. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Erica: Thank you.

Jake: How's Gabrielle?

Erica: Oh, she's beautiful. Thank you.

Jake: Oh, good. Oh, sorry, I apologize. Bianca Montgomery, Erica Kane.

Erica: Hi.

Bianca: Hi.

Jake: Taylor.

Taylor: Hi.

Erica: Of course, I recognize you -- the Bella party. She killed a man.

Bianca: What?

Erica: Yes, well, to save Randi. You're a hero. Enjoy.

Taylor: Thank you. I am making such a great impression on everyone.

Jake: Yes, you are.

Taylor: So are you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor: Hey, look, a familiar face. P.V. Hospital let you out early?

Colby: Yeah, once in awhile they do.

Jake: Something -- something wrong?

Colby: No.

Taylor: Colby, are you ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake: Colby, you're acting a little bit odd.

Colby: Sorry, um, no sleep, low blood sugar. You look good.

Taylor: Thank you.

Colby: Are you happy?

Taylor: I have my moments. Why?

Colby: Just curious.

Taylor: What was that about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake: They're playing our song.

Taylor: This is our song?

Jake: Oh, yes. Well, it is tonight.

Taylor: All right, just try to keep up, stud. Wait, wait.

Jake: You amaze me.

Taylor: Hold me.

Jake: I've got you.

No comments: