November 6, 2008

11/5 Transcript (Take 2 Only)

Credit goes to TV MegaSite again.

Taylor: Oh, my god -- nice, nice. Hit the wheelchair. Nice. Hey, Dr. Jake.

Jake: Are you behaving yourself?

Taylor: I'm practicing my new legs. Aren't you proud of me?

Jake: Is that what you're doing?

Taylor: You said you wanted me to fight.

Jake: Let's go, come on.

Taylor: Don't -- not -- don't move my wheelchair.

Jake: Hey, do you know what? Do you want to kill yourself? You should go ahead and kill yourself. But do it in your room, so you don't make a mess in the hallway. It's a busy hospital.

Tad: You all right?

Taylor: Could you take me back to my room, please?


Taylor: I'm done for today, Jake. You should go doctor somebody else.

Jake: No, I'm off-duty.

Taylor: You should go home.

Jake: I can't do that. No, I decided that I'm going to stay in this room until you tell me that you're actually ready to walk again.

Taylor: You're going to be waiting a long time.

Jake: Well, then, I better make myself comfortable. Can I have your pillow? A bedpan? I'd ask you for the remote, but you smashed that.

No comments: